Sunday, July 22, 2007

Nick Makes the Funniest Faces!

We took the boys to Artscape in the city today and Nick slept pretty much the entire day. He decided to wake up on the train ride home and was making the funniest faces. I spent quite a while trying to capture them on film. Here are some of the funnier ones...

He's working on learning to smile, and I'm working on catching it on film

There was also an anime convention in town and the people who were going there were all dressed up in ridiculous outfits. I can't even begin to describe the what they were wearing. I wish I'd had the guts to take a picture.

I'm getting cross-eyed just looking at all those wacky outfits!

Really, did you see those wacko outfits? Better hope I don't decide that's cool someday!

This last one would be really cute if his eyes weren't crossed! He really is an adorable, happy baby, even if these pictures make him look goofy. The faces he makes just keeps me in stitches. When he's older, I'm sure he'll be really mad I took these pictures. I plan to bring them out to show all his girlfriends someday.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Those are hysterical! Great shots!

Missy said...

Those are some totally adorable pictures!!!!