Friday, July 13, 2007
Take 4
So last night is mostly my fault. I had the kids out late at my parents while I was helping them with my Grandma's birthday present. We left to go home at 9:30 and they were both still up. Collin fell asleep on the way home and went to bed like an angel once I got him inside. Nick was not interested in going to bed so I finally fed him around 11. He woke up at 4 a.m. Then Collin got up and wailed while I fed Nick. They both went back to bed. I'm not sure who got up first but they were both up wailing again at 6:30. I think Collin got up first because when I got up to feed Nick, he fell asleep nursing which means he didn't wake up starving. We'll try this again tonight and then we'll take a break on Saturday because I don't want them screaming their heads off in the hotel. Hopefully everything will click tonight since the doctor said it will take about 5 days. I'm guessing we'll be trying again next week.
Labels:
bedtime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thik at this age them sleeping through the night is more luck than anything else. Hell, Kylie's gone from sleeping 4-5 hours straight at night, back to waking up every 3 hours on the nose. Oh well, I'll survive!
Post a Comment