Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Getting Nick to Sleep All Night - Take 2

OK, so last night was not a repeat of the night before. Nick went to bed around 8 and woke up around 1a.m.. I went in to check on him and do the every 10 minute thing and as I was leaving I saw Collin getting out of bed. I didn't hear any crying though. Nick went back to sleep but woke up again around 3a.m. I went to check on him again and Collin was back in bed. When Nick woke up again at 5a.m. I fed him and we both went back to bed until 7:30. We'll try again tonight and see how it goes. The doctor says by the end of the week he should be sleeping all night....

2 comments:

Missy said...

ok, how is it that at 1 month old, you can get your kid to sleep through the night, at at 2 months old mine is still up every 3-5 hours to eat????

Kayris said...

You've been tagged! See my blog for details.