Yea! Nick slept through the night last night from about 9 to 5:45! He was the only one. The rest of the night went like this...
11:00 Get into bed, turn on the news
11:20 Hear loud talking outside, realize its the punks hanging out on the tot-lot
11:21 Go out of the deck to be sure
11:22 Look up non-emergency line for police
11:28 Call cops to complain
11:32 Hear sirens in the distance, hear footsteps and voices running from the tot-lot
11:34 See bright light from cop car, hear cops checking out tot-lot. Punks are indeed gone.
11:45 Fall asleep watching Leno.
1:00 Wake up because Tim gets up to go sleep downstairs so he doesn't keep me up all night tossing and turning and coughing and hacking.
1:30 I'm still unable to sleep, get up turn TV back on, play poppit on pogo.com
2:15 Attempt to go back to bed
2:45 No luck, still awake. Get back up and play more poppit
3:22 Finally tired enough to go back to bed and fall asleep
4:30 Collin wakes up screaming. I go get him and bring him to bed with me. No dice, he's cranky and whiny and doesn't want to lay down.
5:45 Collin is still cranky and whiny (by now, so am I) and Nick wakes up and wants to eat.
5:50 Collin falls between the rocking chair where I'm feeding Nick and the closet and screams some more. I realize he has bitten his tongue or cheek and he's drooling blood.
5:51 Put Nick down to take care of Collin. Never do figure out where the blood came from but he's got a nasty red mark under his chin. Nick is wailing away.
5:55 Start feeding Nick again. Collin is somewhat calmer but still whiny.
6:15 Put Nick back to bed and take Collin back to bed with me. Turn on Disney Channel.
6:30 Collin is whining that he doesn't want to watch Jo Jo's Circus. Too bad, I can't find the remote control to change it. This is the last thing I remember, I finally fall asleep.
9:55 Tim wakes me up to find out how I'm feeling and if I'm still planning on going to Kylie's Baptism today. My nose is runny and my throat hurts. Tim feels worse than I do and Collin is still a little crank pot. No way we can go.
Special thanks goes out to my darling angel who came home Wednesday with a snotty nose and a fever and shared it with the rest of us. Thankfully, Nick doesn't seem to be affected by all the nasty germs currently residing in our house. Tim, however, is miserable. I feel better than he does (but still not good) and Collin still has his snotty nose and whiny attitude. Hopefully a good night sleep and some medicine will help them feel better.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh! At least Nick slept through the night!!! We're trying to get Trent to take a nap now but all this thunder isnt helping!!!
Post a Comment