Sunday, July 29, 2007
A Moment To Treasure
My parents watched the boys today so that Tim and I could work on painting our living room. We (well, mostly Tim) got the ceiling done. Anyway, we also got to go out to dinner without the kids. I took advantage of the opportunity and actually wore a dress and makeup. I can't remember the last time I wore a dress. When we got back to my parents to pick up the boys, Collin took one look at me and said "Mommy's a princess!". I thought it was the sweetest thing in the whole world.
Labels:
Collinisms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute! I need to do more of that. Trent was looking at a picture of Scott, a much skinnier version of myself, and my parents. So I was asking him who was in the picture- "Daddy" "And who's that?" "Pop Pop" "Which one?" "Joe" "and whose that?" "Mam Mom" "And whose that?" (pointing to me) and he had no clue! Eeek!
Aww, how cute!!! Don't you love it when they say stuff like that? My child on the other hand tells me I'm still fat! How do you like that!
Isn't it great to have a)parents that live close and b)parents that live close and are willing to babysit!
Post a Comment