Thursday, July 12, 2007

Take 3

Getting to sleep last night was not good. Collin cried his little heart out so we kept Nick downstairs until he fell asleep. When we brought him up to put him in his crib, we discovered Collin was not asleep, but laying quietly by his door. As soon as he saw us, he began wailing again. Of course, this woke Nick up and we listened to a chorus of wails for a while. However, Nick did not get back up again until 2 a.m. and then it only took 30 minutes for him to go back to sleep until 5 a.m. when I got up to feed him. At 5:45 Collin pushed Nick's door open from his room and said "Hi Mommy, Hi Baby Nick" and we were all up for the day. It's currently 10:40 p.m. and Collin is sound asleep. Nick spent the better part of the day wide awake and is finally calming down and going to sleep. I can't believe he hasn't woken Collin up. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight and he'll sleep the whole night through...

No comments: