I was tagged...
Rule #1: Remove the blog site at the top of the list below, move all the blog site names up one, and add yourself to the bottom.
LDS Writers Blogck (Connie S. Hall)
Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
Lords of the Manor
The Great Walls of Baltimore
The Buzz About the Bezeks
What were you doing ten years ago?
10 years ago I was an 18 year old college student trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. I still haven't completely figured that out.
What were you doing one year ago?
I was chasing a fearless 1 year old all over the place and contemplating having a second one.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1-Peanut M&M's
2-Pretzels
3-Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
4-Triscuts and Cheese
5-Muddy Buddies
Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
1-"All Star" by Smashmouth
2-"Guys Do It All The Time" by Mindy McReady
3-The theme song to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"
4-The theme song to "The Little Einsteins"
5-The theme song to "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse"
Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1-Buy a larger house in a good school district
2-Pay off the van
3-Invest enough to cover both kids college education
4-Work part-time
5-Hire a personal trainer
Five bad habits:
1-I swear
2-I procrastinate
3-I eat too much junk
4-I nag my husband about remembering to do things, like come home on time when I have a board meeting
5-I routinely don't get enough sleep
Five things you like to do:
1-Play with my kids
2-Go on a date with my husband
3-Read a good book
4-Take a long, hot bath
5-Go grocery shopping (its true, I look forward to doing it every weekend. I am such a dork!)
Things you will never wear again:
1-A bikini
2-Platform shoes
3-Anything in a single digit size
4-Blue nail polish
5-Jelly jewelry or shoes (do you remember those from when we were little?)
Five favorite toys:
1-My digital picture frame
2-Our digital camera
3-Our DVR, especially since we can watch what we've recorded on any TV in the house.
4-My power drill
5-Satellite Radio
Where will you be in ten years:
In a single family home, with a fence, in a good school district. With a little luck, I'll be able to work part time and have time to volunteer in the kids classrooms. Maybe I'll even have some nieces or nephews to watch by then (hint-hint Aunt Bella and Uncle Max).
Five people to tag:
Missy from Dettmer News
Ok, I don't know 5 people with blogs and Jane and Kayris have already been tagged.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jelly shoes=really ugly plastic shoes that make your feet hot. They still make them, except now they're called Crocs!
Post a Comment