Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Last Night
Our first attempt to get Nick to sleep through the night was a success! We put him to bed around 8:00 and he cried so we went in every 10 minutes to check on him and he finally fell asleep. I stayed up because he usually eats around 11 before going to bed for the night and I figured he'd get up and I'd be doing the check on him every 10 minutes thing, plus I needed to pump that feeding. He did not get up! In fact, he didn't get up until 5 a.m.! It would have been a glorious nights sleep, however Collin woke up and wailed for a couple of minutes in the middle of the night. Then he woke up again at 5 when Nick woke up, and he really wailed this time. I took them both downstairs and turned on Mickey Mouse for Collin, who continued to whine until 5:45 when his Dad got up (because no one could sleep with Collin wailing) to go to work. Nick and I went back to sleep until 9. That kid can sleep! We'll see how tonight goes....
Labels:
bedtime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment