Thursday, September 6, 2007
I Was Wrong!
There's something you won't hear me say very often. I thought for sure my boys would be miserable this morning but they surprised me. Nick was his usual sweet self. I got him up, changed his diaper, dressed him and fed him and then put him in his car seat where he promptly fell back to sleep. I went in to get Collin who was still sleeping. I had him almost completely dressed to include shoes and socks before he woke up. I thought for sure I was in for it but he very sweetly said "Hi Mommy!" and threw himself into my arms for a good long hug. I appologized to Rosemary when I took him to daycare because I thought for sure he'd be aweful for her all day, however she said he only had a couple moments where he wasn't real happy. Other than that, he did fine all day. Thank you boys for proving me wrong, for this kind of stuff I actually enjoy being wrong.
Labels:
Daycare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment