I had another board meeting tonight. I have them at my house because its child-proof and before Tim changed jobs I never knew if he'd be home in time to watch the kids. Add to that the fact that one of the other board member's wife has class on Wednesdays and you have 4 boys ages 3, 2 and 3 months in a small living room. They were surprisingly well behaved. We popped some popcorn and let them watch Ice Age (with some supervision from Tim). Unfortunately, after the meeting, as I was putting Collin to bed, the phone rang. The conversation I heard went something like this.....
Hello?
Oh, hey man.
He does?
I plan on catching it then.
Thanks for the heads up.
OK, Talk to you later.
Back up about 10 minutes. As Larry was getting one of his boys off the couch (I'm not sure which since I can't tell them apart yet) he said "feel him, he feels hot". Sure enough, he felt hot. Poor fellow has a 102 temp, hence the phone call from Larry. Perfect. Collin's already dripping green snot all over the place and I'm sure they were sharing sippy cups. We won't even mention the fact that poor Tim gets sick every time someone 3 states away sneezes. You don't realize until you have kids how much crap they bring home. They're fine, but the next thing you know, you're down for the count. We're supposed to go see Thomas the Tank Engine at the Strasbourg Rail Road on Saturday. I hope everyone is well enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sucks!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everyone stays healthy!
Post a Comment