Old Deck
New Deck
Power washing made a huge difference! Tim spent a good chunk of this weekend working on the deck. He replaced all of the boards along the top of the railing and a few of the posts as well and added some braces to make it more sturdy. Then today we power washed. It looks like a brand new deck. In a few days we'll be able to stain and seal it. I'm just in awe of how good it looks. We've been here 5 years and never done it and it was gross when we moved in. I have no idea exactly how many years of dirt we washed away but it was a lot. I'm so glad its done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks GORGEOUS! I've always loved the layout of your deck- with the cleaning, it looks awesome!
Post a Comment