Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Oh, Tomorrow is going to be rough....

Tonight I had some neighbors over to discuss some things that have been going on in the neighborhood lately and they ended up being here quite late. In addition to my Nick and Collin, my neighbor brought over his 3 yr old twin boys who sat and watched 101 Dalmatians and ate popcorn. They were here until 10:30 so Collin finally fell asleep around 11. Boy, I'm hoping Tim will get home soon so I can beg him to take Collin to daycare tomorrow so I don't have to wake him up at 5:45. It's going to be an ugly day if I have to take him to daycare. I was really impressed with how well the boys played together. We hardly saw or heard them even though they were in the living room and we were in the dining room. Of course I held Nick all night so he was happy.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Your night sounds like mine, only much quieter!! Renee and April were over with all 4 of the boys to work of the newsletter for the family support group for Paul's unit. We have at least one night like this a month now, sometimes more if we get together to plan the monthly meeting! Gabe is always horrendous when they are hear, and I'm usually hoarse the next day from screaming at him so much! Kylie was pretty good once she realzed that Mommy wasn't going to hold her because she was too busy. Aunt Renee and Aunt April held her instead! Try as I might to get Brenden, Gabe and Josh to watch a movie, they insisted on getting out every toy Gabe owns, and boy is that alot!!! Half of them are probably broken, because when we finally got them to clean up the THREW everything into the corner. There's a pile there almost as tall as I am! Everyone finally left around 10:30, and I had both kids in bed by 11:00. Then it was back to work for me! I still had to finish the newsletter. I just got it done and am on my way to bed! Thank God I don't have to get up till 6:45 for work, and I let Kylie sleep until we walk out the door and get her dressed after we get there. Of course, she'll probably be up at 4am to eat, which sucks! And I probably won't go back to sleep!