Tuesday, August 7, 2007

2 Month Check Up

Nicholas had his 2 month check up this morning and he is doing very well. He is now 12 pounds 1 ounce and 22.5 inches long. The doctor is very pleased with his development. He did have to get 4 shots but the good news is that the rotavirus vaccine is oral. That's changed since Collin was his age, he never got any oral vaccines. I was very proud of how he did with shots. He cried a little with the first one and the stopped, a little with the second one and stopped, by the time he got the third one he was pissed and screamed through the fourth. As soon as I picked him up, he settled right down and he was pleasant all day long. I was afraid he would be cranky but I didn't even have to give him any Tylenol. Nick has spent the day eating and sleeping and when he's been awake, he's been playful and done lots of smiling. I'll post a picture as soon as I manage to get his beautiful smile on film.

No comments: