Four Jobs I Have Had
1. Donut Shop Girl
2. Administrative Technician
3. Medical Secretary
4. Administrative Assistant
Four Places I Have Lived
1. Millersville, MD
2. Towson, MD
3. Laurel, MD
4. Columbia, MD
Four Favorite TV Shows
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. America's Got Talent
3. Law and Order (any of them)
4. CSI-(either the original or Miami, I don't' like NY)
Four Favorite Foods
1. Pierogis
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Sweet Tea
4. Chocolate
Four Websites I Frequent
1. www.starfall.com
2. www.thewbalchannel.com
3. www.yahoo.com
4. www.ebay.com
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. On a beach somewhere
2. Taking a nap
3. On vacation (OK, so I sort of am 'cause I'm still on maternity leave, but I mean with my family)
4. Soaking in a nice warm bathtub reading a good book
Four Movies I Love
1. The American President (I know, its lame)
2. 10 Things I Hate About You (also cheesy)
3. 13 Going on 30 (Super Cheesy, but very cute)
4. Star Wars (The original 3, the last 3 just don't compare)
Four People I Tag Next
Missy and anyone else who feels like answering
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment