He was pretty cooperative for this photo session but by the end he'd finally had enough. He's got a really expressive face, I just love to photograph him!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Say Cheese!
The last time I posted pictures of Nicholas they were hysterically funny but less than flattering. Since he's started smiling recently I've been trying really hard to get that beautiful smile on camera. I've finally got some shots worth sharing. That smile just lights up the whole room.



He was pretty cooperative for this photo session but by the end he'd finally had enough. He's got a really expressive face, I just love to photograph him!
He was pretty cooperative for this photo session but by the end he'd finally had enough. He's got a really expressive face, I just love to photograph him!
Labels:
Pictures of Nick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment