Sunday, August 12, 2007
I'm A Complete Geek With Too Much Time On My Hands
Football season is here and because I'm a complete geek with way too much time on my hands I've started a Fantasy football league. I did it last year and realized I'm a really lousy fantasy football player, but I had fun so I'm doing it again this year. It's always more fun to play with your friends so if anyone is interested you go to nfl.com and select fantasy football. The league is Fantasy Football Fun. After you create a team, you can search for my league. Its an automated draft scheduled for 9/1 because although I'm a geek, I don't have an entire day to waste picking my players. Anyway, here's hoping the Ravens and the Steelers have good seasons this year!
Labels:
Fantasy Football,
I'm a geek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll do it! Just remind me this week!
okay- I am trying to sign up but I can only find Fantasy Football Fun League and Fantasy Football Fun 2007. Is it one of these? Is there a password?
Post a Comment