Tuesday, August 28, 2007

KidSpace Rocks!

Tim and I took a spin class tonight so the boys went to Kidspace while we were there. Collin hasn't been there since before I got pregnant with Nick and the last time he was there he cried and didn't want to go. This time was a whole different story. He loved it! He didn't want to leave when it was time to go and has asked to go back to the gym to play. This was Nick's first experience with daycare. It was only an hour but it was the first time we'd left him with anyone other than our family. The girl watching him greeted us with "Thank God you left us that bottle" and "He's really been spitting up". I forget that what's normal for my refluxy kids isn't normal for everyone elses kids. Poor Nick. I was hoping that he wouldn't have reflux as bad as Collin did because Collin spit up every meal until he was 14 months old, but it isn't looking like he's going to be so lucky. It was good practice for when I go back to work next week and I'm glad Collin likes Kidspace because it will make it easier to get to the gym when Tim has to work.

1 comment:

Jane said...

what is KidSpace? Is it part of the gym?